Welcome to another episode of Spooky Gay Bullsh!t, our new weekly hangout where we break down all of the hot topics from the world of the weird, the scary, and issues that affect the LGBTQIA2+ community!
This week, we cover: a robot on the job crashes a crime scene, a man in Ohio stung 20 000 times by bees miraculously survives, a new system to rate the scariness of horror movies, the world’s largest experiment simulating bodies in suitcases gets underway, and accusations of cheating/butt play swirl in the competitive chess world.
Please consider supporting the show on Patreon for access to mini episodes and many more perks! patreon.com/thatsspooky
Check us out on Twitter at @thatsspookypod
Follow us on Instagram for photos from today’s episode and more @thatsspookypod
Don’t forget to send your spooky gay bullshit to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Swipe to see all photos)
1. Definition of Yeet
2. Suspect arrested in South Korea for New Zealand suitcase murders
3. Delivery robot being let into crime scene by camera person
4. Robot crashing active crime scene
5. Scary Meter website
6. Scariest movies according to Scary Meter
7. Experiment simulating dead bodies in suitcases
8. Magnus Carlsen playing against Hans Niemann