Welcome to another episode of Spooky Gay Bullsh!t, our new weekly hangout where we break down all of the hot topics from the world of the weird, the scary, and issues that affect the LGBTQIA2+ community!
This week, we cover: a notable anniversary in the world of gay penguins, some past case updates, a woman who caught a potential ritual on her driveway security camera, roleplaying as a goblin for stress relief, a new haunted mansion that’s up for grabs, and someone in Florida who was attacked with glitter… Lots and lots of glitter.
Please consider supporting the show on Patreon for access to mini episodes and many more perks! patreon.com/thatsspooky
Check us out on Twitter at @thatsspookypod
Follow us on Instagram for photos from today’s episode and more @thatsspookypod
Don’t forget to send your spooky gay bullshit to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Swipe to see all photos)
1. Gay penguins, Sphen and Magic
2. Capture from Berkley’s TikTok—woman in grass
3. Capture from Berkley’s TikTok—woman in fountain
4. Ad for Meat Darts
5. The goblin confession from Reddit
6. Examples of Goblincore things
7. William Peter Mansion
8. Lady of the house ghost image from William Peter Mansion
9. Site of the glitter attack