Welcome to another episode of Spooky Gay Bullsh!t, our new weekly hangout where we break down all of the hot topics from the world of the weird, the scary, and issues that affect the LGBTQIA2+ community!
This week, we cover: how to get from zero to exorcism is less than one confession, pulling the camel padge, some non-problematic news from the world of gay penguins for once, when your home security isn’t that secure, and an update on a past ‘good for her’ moment.
Please consider supporting the show on Patreon for access to mini episodes and many more perks! patreon.com/thatsspooky
Check us out on Twitter at @thatsspookypod
Follow us on Instagram for photos from today’s episode and more @thatsspookypod
Don’t forget to send your spooky gay bullshit to email@example.com
(Swipe to see all photos)
1. Behemoth isn’t happy (according to Tably)
2. The Saint Mary of Mount Berico (where the exorcism happened)
3. Chip and Fern
5. Jack, Shannon and their son
6. Wendy Knell and Caroline Pierce
7. Fuller in court (from December 2020)