Welcome to another episode of Spooky Gay Bullsh!t, our new weekly hangout where we break down all of the hot topics from the world of the weird, the scary, and issues that affect the LGBTQIA2+ community!
This week, we cover: it’s raining homophobia in Toluca, a woman is saved by the hair on her hairy hare hare, a kite festival in India turns unexpectedly deadly, Chicago’s told to never mind the green stuff, and the Beyou Blåhaj is our new favourite shark.
Please consider supporting the show on Patreon for access to mini episodes and many more perks! patreon.com/thatsspooky
Check us out on Twitter at @thatsspookypod
Follow us on Instagram for photos from today’s episode and more @thatsspookypod
Don’t forget to send your spooky gay bullshit to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Swipe to see all photos)
1. Screen grabs from Leonardo Hernandez’s TikTok
2. Kelsey Haas and the hare that saved her
3. Kite festival in Gujarat
4. Chemical plant fire in La Salle that resulted in the residue
5. IKEA’s Blåhaj stuffed shark
6. The Beyou Blåhaj sent to the clinic in Halifax