Welcome to another episode of Spooky Gay Bullsh!t, our new weekly hangout where we break down all of the hot topics from the world of the weird, the scary, and issues that affect the LGBTQIA2+ community!
This week, we cover: a 16 foot statue of a potato that has the internet giggling, a nurse accusing her workplace of hypno-flatulence, Halloween decor taken to the nth degree, our new friend Phil the Goat, and move over, Beatlemania—Johnny almost passed out at a very intimate performance by Feist.
See you next Friday for more Spooky Gay Bullshit!
Please consider supporting the show on Patreon for access to mini episodes and many more perks! patreon.com/thatsspooky
Check us out on Twitter at @thatsspookypod
Follow us on Instagram for photos from today’s episode and more @thatsspookypod
Don’t forget to send your spooky gay bullshit to email@example.com
(Swipe to see all photos)
1. Feist pre-show at MULTITUDES
2. The Big Potato in Cyprus
3. The Dallas Halloween display w/wood chipper
4. The tacky Walker murder house Halloween decor
5. Detail of the bat and evidence markers from Walker
6. Phil the Goat – 60 lbs of Compact Hellspawn
7. The Bookish Babysitter’s bangs